Did anyone elses SO OR DH try to get them in bed all the time by using the "it helps with labor" reason?

Jenaiko01

Asked by Jenaiko01 at 7:52 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• Define "all the time"

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:53 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Did he ever use that as an excuse? It doesn't have to be all the time. My SO used it all the time but I think its funny he used that reasoning.
    Jenaiko01

Comment by Jenaiko01 (original poster) at 7:58 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• No. My son was transverse and I was scheduled for a C-Section. We did want me to go into labor unless he had turned, lol (and he didn't turn). :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:00 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Oh he tried the whole time... with both pregnancies, which is funny because the second one was a scheduled c-section. He got credit for trying but lost credit in creativity. lol
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:01 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• No, we stop having sex around the end of the first trimester because it's simply to painful for me... So by the time that excuse would work, he's used to not getting any.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:17 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• No. That my my excuse for him. We were not together and I asked him to come over and help me along. He was a good sport about it :)
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 8:21 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• i wish, hes the other way. hes scared he will hurt the baby. i want to kill him.
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 8:25 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Yes mine did but it didn't help I was still a week over due..lol
    waitin4u

Answer by waitin4u at 8:39 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• My husband want get anywhere near me. The baby due date is his birthday and he want her born on his birthday. I ask for sex and he tells me no lol.
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 8:47 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• It does help with labor
    Anonymous