My boyfriend is a scrooge. lol.

Seriously, is it WAYYYY to early to put up Christmas stuff? My daughter wants them up, and she had some surgery on Monday, and is actually feeling pretty good tonight (yayy!)

But is it really to early?

Chell.o_0

Asked by Chell.o_0 at 8:06 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Holidays

• I always wait till after Thanksgiving. My hubby is a scrooge too!

Answer by older at 8:07 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• LOL, we usually do it the weekend after Thnaksgiving. But I know the feeling of wanting to do it now...go ahead!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 8:08 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I mean I could wait a week, but...I figure if my daughter is finally feeling a little bit better, has been asking ,and willing to help-why not?! :)
    Chell.o_0

Comment by Chell.o_0 (original poster) at 8:10 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• the time goes so fast between now and the end of the holidays. It gets so crazy, get those santa mugs out for the hot chocolate and go for it...
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 8:11 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• We always do ours the day after Thanksgiving but this I am going to do it just before because I am having Thanksgiving at our house but not Christmas and I want everyone to see how pretty everything is. Go ahead let her put up some stuff what's the harm?
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 8:11 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Go for it, make your child happy!
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 8:22 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• One holiday at a time at our house...
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 8:23 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Any time is a great time to kick off the holidays! Love seeing the little ones getting excited and having something to look fwd. to:)
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 8:41 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• As the Nike commercial says, "Just do it". If she wants to, why not? My neighbors put their decorations outside this week.
    3mom627

Answer by 3mom627 at 9:00 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• We wait until AT LEAST the day after Thanksgiving. I like to give Thanksgiving the recognition as a holiday before getting caught up in Christmas. Its only one week. Try getting into Thanksgiving! I love it.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 9:10 PM on Nov. 18, 2010