is a guy interested in me if he emails every day, sometimes twice?

he invited me to go out, then said was busy, and re-contacted me three weeks later. now he emails me every day and i have a standing invite to come hang out with him at his store, but this time i will do that when i feel inclined. but he poured out intimate details about his life and lets me know details about his life and doings. no flirting, just comfortable and very complimentary on his part. he asks me to email, says he enjoys mine, feels at ease talking to me, said one email was touching, and he said he told a friend about how i sound so genuine. what gives?? we've been emailing two weeks now.

silverelf

Asked by silverelf at 8:27 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• if he is not buttering you up to sell you something
    then yes, he is interested
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:31 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I dont know, sounds ok so far. 3 weeks is kinda a long time to go from cancelling a date to finally contacting you again though. Just take it slow, let the e-mails keep happening and see what his intentions are. If he keeps e-mailing, he must be interested in you.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 8:32 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I'm thinking he needs to get off his emailing arse and ask you out, dangit! If he keeps emailing and NOT asking you out, he's a fool, forget about him. He sounds interested, but it's time to call you and ask you out! Stop hiding behind email!
    TwoBrownDogs

Answer by TwoBrownDogs at 9:00 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Sounds like it

Answer by admckenzie at 9:03 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Enough email, if he's interested he would pick up the phone. High touch not high tech!
    Liveyourlifeval

Answer by Liveyourlifeval at 9:12 PM on Nov. 18, 2010