How are you spending the Election night?

I live in CHicago and even though I do not have tickets to attend the rally in Grant Park, I am thinking about going downtown to join inall of the Election Night Festivities. How will you be spending your evening in your neck of the woods?

shishie

Asked by shishie at 5:40 AM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• GLUED to the tv. I know it's crazy but I am a bit of a nut! LOL
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 7:01 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Same here. Glued as well. And I am getting snack food, drinks, and making a date out of it. We are not going to bed until I know who the next president is.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 7:03 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Our church is having our annual Missions Conference so I'll be in church tonight. There's no better place for us to be with the way this election is shaping up!!
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 7:37 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Glued as well! Praying hard for our nation! Protecting us from dangerous Obama! NOBAMA!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:03 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• lol...I have to work til 10pm so don't tell my boss, but I'll have the TV on and something to eat paying more attention to the news than my work!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:05 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I have always been very patriotic. There is no better place to live than in America. I have always been involved in politics. However, this election is one of critical proportions! It isn't a matter of not agreeing with Obama's policies, it is a matter that he is a dangerous person, VERY inexperienced, VERY corrupt, racist, anti American......so I have been more than passionate about this election! Exposing the true and real Obama has been my mission, so I will be glued to the tv and praying! I believe that God will turn his face from America the more America's people and who they elect turns away from our founding fathers In GOD we trust! Go McCain! Praying for our nation!

blessed5x

Answer by blessed5x at 8:20 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Well Im going to be spending it at my sisters house with my daughter husband and her new baby and her husband eatting steak. LoL. WHen we get home I'll be glued to my tv.
    dewey_scoles

Answer by dewey_scoles at 8:24 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I won't say I'll be glued to the TV, but I'll be checking in periodically. It's been an interesting election, but I will be so glad when it is over.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 8:39 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• i am  praying that mccain wins i have been hearing from a lot of veterans since i get e-mails from veteran groups because my husband is a vietnam veteran i can really tell you they are so worried about obama because democrat barney frank is talking about cutting military spending and military benefits.i am so worried that our veterans will be in danger if they do this and americans will be in danger if we cant protect ourselves from terroist.
    georgia362

Answer by georgia362 at 8:44 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• a lot of churches are getting together to pray for a mccain win i will be praying at home maybe GOD will hear our prayers and save us from obama.
    georgia362

Answer by georgia362 at 8:47 AM on Nov. 4, 2008