what the heck?

I had an IUD for 8 months...just got it out last week.

I had it removed because I was experiencing a really bad pain where my left ovary/left side of my uterus is and it was getting so bad I was sure something was wrong. So, I went and got tested for every infection possible, every std and it came back negative. I had my IUD removed last wednesday.

Thursday I woke up and was bleeding pretty heavily and the pain was starting to ease up and I was looking less bloated.

I bled til' Sunday and then the pain was gone completely and I was back to normal size.

Well, I took a pregnancy test because I had unprotected sex on October 26th (with the iud in place) and I just wanted to make sure. There was the slightest hint of a line in the test area...so light that it wasn't even colored, and i thought i was going crazy cause i coudln't tell if it was really there or not. Took my test apart and the test part was wet and wiped off

nessani28

Asked by nessani28 at 8:45 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• but the control part remained with the blue line so i think it may have just been some left over coloring on the test strip and not actually a positive?

Anyways, what do you think? My doc tested me for pregnancy on wednesday and it was negative and she also said my IUD was in place so I'm thinking the chances are slim.
    nessani28

Comment by nessani28 (original poster) at 8:46 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Did doctor do a blood test? That was the only way the could tell if I was pregnant
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 8:49 PM on Nov. 18, 2010