Do you mail Christmas cards?

I love mailing cards to family & friends, but find not many people do anymore. I wish more would. I know the cost of postage stops alot of people but I just make sure it's in my budget. I LOVE recieving them :)

Kathy675

Asked by Kathy675 at 8:50 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Holidays

• I always mail thank you cards and Christmas cards. There is something to be said for traditional forms of communication, and taking the time to reach out to someone :)
    SamKJones

Answer by SamKJones at 9:28 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I am old fashioned, so I do still mail them. I take my kids picture and send it out. I am trying to figure out the background for this years,.
    3mom627

Answer by 3mom627 at 8:54 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I love sending cards! Many of my relatives are elderly and truly enjoy getting mail, especially around the holidays. It's a fun way to stay in touch, especially with people who are not internet-savvy.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 9:03 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Yes, I still send them out. My list is getting shorter every year and I don't get as many as I use too. I really enjoy sending them along with a little blurb of whats up here along with a pictures of the kids and family. I think it is a great way to get into the Christmas spirit. Homemade cards can be expensive to make, and some cards are expensive to buy. I usually by cards at the end of the season and get them at a really good price and save them for the next Christmas. Postage is worth it. I love sending them.....and receiving them!
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 9:05 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Yes. I mail photo cards of the kids in their holiday best!! The family loves them.

KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 10:38 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Yes, I do! :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:52 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Every year but I don't think that I am going to this year. I don't really have a reason just am not much into the spirit of Christmas.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 8:56 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Yes, I mail Christmas cards out with school pictures of the kids.

Yes, I have noticed a decrease in the number of cards we receive also. I think the economy has a lot to do with it along with the price of postage. Christmas cards can be expensive. I used to make them but lately I have found that homemade Christmas cards can cost more than boughten cards.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 8:58 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I am a young, old-fashioned kind of mom... So yes, I LOVE sending out cards, and most of my mommy friends do the same.. so we all have each other's kids up on our fridge during the holiday. It just makes me smile to see my best friends baby's. And knowing how much DD loves all of them :)
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 9:05 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I do every year. About 40 of them. I keep saying I will make the list shorter but too many friends move away so I must send a card! I save them too. I have bags and bags of them. Someday I WILL make something with them!
    chris219

Answer by chris219 at 9:07 PM on Nov. 18, 2010