does any one hate going to work? I never used to untill I got pregnant

kristazink36

Asked by kristazink36 at 8:53 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Nope! I'm very thankful for a job, especially in this economy. I worked with my last pregnancy until a week past my due date. It was uncomfortable but my boss was pretty accommodating. I went back to work five weeks after I had my baby and pumped for 1 year. It can be hard working & being pregnant or nursing, but most bosses will work with you.
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 9:08 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I do only because I have to work so hard (I'm a nursing assistant). I am running around from 6am-2:30pm lifting, feeding, and toileting residents and I'm sore when i get home. I can only immagine how much harder it will be once I'm 8 months pregnant, but all the other assistants I work with are very helpful when it comes to the lifting so that is nice.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:29 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• i am having no types of urges to leave work and my job is very easy i do inventory at diffrent places, i say im so gonna miss all the traveling from state to state, city to city when it gets close 2 my due date, am in no hurry 2 leave work and i plan on working till the day my doctor says ok no more
    dbarkley101306

Answer by dbarkley101306 at 12:14 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I hate it i am always falling asleep and im always hungry and i always half to pee its annoying and im over it lol and im only 7 weeks ha
    AliciaLamoreux

Answer by AliciaLamoreux at 7:35 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I really hated my job, because I was on my feet all day, and I was bending over a lot doing blood draws. I had awful back pain (turned out it was because of my son's position- lead to back labor). I ended up having my doctor take me out of work at 6 months, because the pain was so bad, I was leaving work sobbing with pain.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:12 AM on Nov. 20, 2010