Help I need ideas for my son for cristhmas!

The problem is my Mom spoils my kids so it is hard to buy them something myself. She buys them all their clothes and shoes. They have way too many toys. I plan on buying some new books and movies but I would like to buy my son something else as well. He is not quite two though and he already has all the furniture he needs and a lot of stuff he can't even use yet like skates, digital camera, and a bike she bought him for christmas. Ideas would be greatly appreciated.

gimpers99

Asked by gimpers99 at 6:49 AM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Shopping

• I guess you can stick with the books. Can never have too many books. Learning toys are good as well.
    Christinemg0813

Answer by Christinemg0813 at 7:59 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• tell your mom to stop give her a limit on what and how much she can get.
    madcat500

Answer by madcat500 at 8:50 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I wish I could limit how much my Mom does. I have tried. She does the same thing to my brother and his kids. She was poor growing up so she overcompensated with us and now our children as well. But thank you it was a very good suggestion.
    gimpers99

Answer by gimpers99 at 8:59 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• When my son was that age we got him a whole bunch of the Color Wonder stuff from Crayola for Christmas (you know the markers and things that only work on the color wonder paper). We got him several packs of markers and finger paints, plus several coloring book, plain paper, oversized paper, oversized posters, etc. all to color. He LOVED it.
    icook

Answer by icook at 9:20 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• what about tickets to something fun to do? Passes to a zoo and put them in a teddy bear gift card holder and then explain to him what it means. Aquarium would be fun too. I guess it depends on your location
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 1:03 AM on Nov. 5, 2008