Is this stupid expanding musical Diaper ad driving anyone else crazy??

Expanding adds that stop you from being able to navigate the site are bad enough, but when the speakers are turned up so you can hear music or something else which runs quietly and then that damn ad pops up and screams at you, it's really a bit much!

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 9:10 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in About CafeMom

• YES!!!!!!!
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 9:11 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Yep! I feel like I've already listened to it a million time, lol. At first I was like, "Wtf? Where is that music coming from?", haha.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:11 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• No, I keep the computer on mute unless there is something specific I want to listen too on the computer.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 9:14 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I haven't heard it -- I use firefox with popup blocker. I don't see any ads on this site.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 9:15 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Yep, I think just a regular ad without sound and without expanding would be plenty enough. I keep accidentally clicking on the darn thing when it expands.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 9:16 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• What am I doing wrong? I have Firefox and a popup blocker but I still get the ad.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 9:18 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I use firefox popup blocker too, I still get it, in fact I heard it just a second ago when I tried to read the new answers here... AHG!!!

Comment by SabrinaMBowen (original poster) at 9:18 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I have not seen that one yet. But I have seen other expandable ads. Thank goodness! I don't think a pop up blocker works on it because it isn't technically a pop up it is on the page itself.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 5:46 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Install a pop up blocker. You'll never see any ads.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 10:29 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I have not seen that one but the Red Baron one CM had for awhile made me want to pull my hair out. All I had to do was go near it and it would open up! Right now the only ads I have seen on here is for the local Children's Hospital here in Akron, Ohio.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 12:25 AM on Nov. 20, 2010