Have you ever ordered from Omaha Steaks?

Gosh, I recently ordered a package from them and now they call me constantly! It's getting annoying. Even though...I do love their food!

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 9:19 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Shopping

• Well... then it is time to get your KICK ASS on! The next time you are mad at your husband, call them up and take no prisoners! I always make calls I don't want to make when I am honked off. It is so nice for the people to be so scared of you that they don't try to pressure you into anything :p LMAO!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:17 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I have not ordered from them, but if you don't want to be called, call them up and ask to be taken off their phone list. I mean enough is enough already.

:p
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:40 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Received a pkg from them as a gift. Didn't enjoy so much.
    Liveyourlifeval

Answer by Liveyourlifeval at 9:50 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I know, I really should do that, lol. The thing is, they'll probably beg me to order even if I call for that. Once I mistakenly answered and they got mad when I didn't want to spend $200 on the spur of the moment for a few steaks, lol!
    LovingSAHMommy

Comment by LovingSAHMommy (original poster) at 9:41 PM on Nov. 18, 2010