My body...

Do u feel like guys only hit on you because of your body?
I have big boobs and a big butt too. My waist is not big either.
My friends are always telling how jealous they are of my body, but I hate it!
I feel like guys only try and talk to me because they see this girl with big boobs and a butt. I hate it, I want guys to talk to me because of me not my body.
Does any one else feel like this as well?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:36 AM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• Before I got married and had kids I felt the same way. I couldn't even walk in the mall or down the street without some sort of comment or stares. It was very uncomfortable and I have to admit, it kind of turned me off from men. It made me feel dirty and angry that they couldn't see the great person I was. All they saw was a blond hair blue eyed women with big boobs. Once they found out I actually had a brain, it intimidated them and they were gone. I'm so happy to be married and done with the single life.
    Su-Z-Q

Answer by Su-Z-Q at 8:08 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I had that more before I got married too. And the occasional cat call even after (one when I was 4 months preggo!). Yeah, it's annoying when guys only want you for your body, but when you find a good one who really cares for you, hold on to him! Then you can actually enjoy the occasional confidence booster!
    icook

Answer by icook at 9:17 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• i don't mind. when you get older it feels good! You can be yourself plus be beautiful. Start a conversation and be yourself. They may or not appreciate your inner beauty--their loss.
    onlycathyo

Answer by onlycathyo at 10:42 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Oh yeah i remember that feeling, but i didn't give it up, but when some guy came to talk to me i was blunt when he was talking to me cause i mean come on so are you up for a party? oh plz you just want to get in my pants to try out my v-jay-jay!!!! hubby tried that one when he meet me and those were my same words and from then on hubby knew i was perfect cause i was going to put up with any kind of BS...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• You feel like a piece of meat. You think it gets better as you get older. But there are still men that act like they are going through puberty when they see a piece of a---.
    Anonymous

• Dont loose your confidence if a guy talks to you just give them the attitude that matches your body. If they can handle that then maybe they are worth keeping around....My hubby knows that Im bitchy when we first met I wasnt very nice but he learned to deal with it and loves me not just for my body but for the strength that comes with having a sexy bosy.
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 2:44 PM on Nov. 5, 2008