how do you pulled yourself out of this?

I don't know what more to do I start to feel better then out of nowhere I'm at bottom aging if not worst them I've been befor I have people to help but they can't do it for me. I want to feel good but I feel like things are getting worst. How are you or how did you find away out of this? Oh god I don't even know if what I type make sence anymore.

3momamber

Asked by 3momamber at 9:36 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Health

• I'm not sure what you're referring to, hon. Depression? An illness? Have you seen a doctor for whatever you're experiencing?
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:38 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Hunny, you need to PRAY TO GOD to help you through this. Then you need to call a counsellor to help you work through your issues. Judging by the incoherent question/description you typed, you need help ASAP. I'll pray for you.
    SamKJones

Answer by SamKJones at 9:41 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• You need to find that little something that makes you happy. Not what others can do for you or anything that is dependent on others in a way, shape or form but something that only you can provide yourself with that makes you happy.

One of the things that I found that helps me is every morning I wake up to another day to live my life and I started to find pleasure in that. I make the decision every morning that no matter what happens I will have a good day. I have found that no one controls my life but me and I do what I need to do to make sure that I am a priority in my life and my happiness.

I do have a family and job. Everyday life can be a challenge but for me making sure I take care of myself is the key for me.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 9:44 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I have been where you are. I still get that way. But you have to find something to help pull you out. If you are getting worse you might want to consider seeing your doctor about some meds. I know meds are scary but they help. Your doctor will know what is best for you. You also might want to talk to a counselor. I went to one & it helped. But I now find other things to help me. I think abotu my kids & how they need me and it pulls me threw, I hope you do find help. Another thing that helps more then anything is Prayer and believe in God. He will be there for you always
    kidstolove4

Answer by kidstolove4 at 9:47 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Get freshe air and sunshine every day....eat fresh foods and vegetables...stay away from sugar, corn syrup, and any prepackaged foods...drink plenty of water...take a walk outside after every meal.....pray every day.....feel what you feel .......surround yourself with positive people....you will be okay..... take care....and don't be afraid to ask for help.....we all need a helping hand now and then...
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 9:49 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I have depression. I've been seeing my doctor and a counselor and praying more I just sometime feel like in a moment I took one big jump backwards
    3momamber

Comment by 3momamber (original poster) at 9:51 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I take medication. Depression is not only a psychological illness, but a biological one as well. Antidepressants can make a huge difference. A combo of a mood stabilizer and an SSRI does the trick for me.
    Anonymous

• I was like that a few months ago. I was you. I'm on two different meds for depression and I see a therapist once a month. I also discovered I am severely Vitamin D deficient. Normal is 30+ and mine was 11. Vitamin D deficiency is linked to depression. Now that the meds are working, I am doing things I would not have thought possible a few months ago. I was at my bottom. Now I am climbing out.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:27 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• ’·.¸ஐsometimes having depression/bi polar makes you feel this way...one minute you feel like your all better the next week or min u feel like your right back where you started...talk with your doc..might be some medication you are taking that has lost it's affect on you or maybe you need some meds to help you...just try to do something for you and enjoy doing something you like to do ...take a long walk by the water or enjoy some quiet time somewhere you love...hope you feel better soon...
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 10:11 AM on Nov. 19, 2010