Hot Debate - Does Santa wrap his presents?

mrsljamieson

Asked by mrsljamieson at 9:42 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Holidays

• We also have special wrapping paper for santa gifts. Santa's paper always has his picture on it... He's so vain. lol.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:39 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• yes!
    MamaSpurg

Answer by MamaSpurg at 9:44 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• When I was a child he did not.
    For DH he did
    For our kids he wraps all but the 'best one' -so basically we combined traditions.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:44 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• No!!! Mommy and daddy wrap their gifts but all of Santa's appear on Christmas morning unwrapped under the tree.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 9:47 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Always! (In special paper that I hide in my room). The only exception is when they get something big like bicylces - a few years ago we had 4 underneath the tree.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:47 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Yes and always in Santa wrapping paper. Guess only the elfs make that stuff cause I never can find it anywhere, lol!
    jnd951999

Answer by jnd951999 at 10:45 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Not in this house!

Drives DH NUTS! LOL. I REFUSE to wrap them. When I was little that was the first thing we got to see on Christmas morning was our Santa present. It was so exciting. We wrap everything else but NOT the Santa present.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 2:24 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• yes! just always make sure its in the best paper and ribbons so it looks super different than the gifts from mommy and daddy
    mrs.sugar

Answer by mrs.sugar at 1:16 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• No... Santa's presents are not wrapped in my house. Or at least when the kids were young Santa didn't wrap them because that was how it was done when I was little. I asked my mom one time why the presents from Santa were not wrapped and she explained that she had a hard enough time hiding presents that she wasn't going to keep track of the wrapping paper too! She further explained that she thought we would figure things out if presents from her and dad were wrapped int he same paper as Santa's gifts.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 9:49 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Wrapped, at least so far. The best part about presents for my kid is the unwrapping. He would be dissappointed if they weren't wrapped. I just hide that wrapping paper with the presents.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 9:56 PM on Nov. 18, 2010