Who else is being a pig tonight?

I can't stop snacking. So far, I've had an orange, two boiled eggs, a pizza lunchable(minus the gross pepperoni's) and I'm sitting here thinking of what else I want, haha!

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 9:43 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Food & Drink

• OMG, thank goodness I"m not alone. My dr put me on hormones and I'm eating me out of house and home!

Answer by admckenzie at 9:44 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• oh i am, i am.
    momslikeme366

Answer by momslikeme366 at 9:45 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I had seconds on dinner and I made a carrot cake which I'm waiting for to cool off and frost. So, yeah, oink oink.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 9:46 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Me!! I ate a T-bone steak with a baked potato and I put a buntch of butter and cheese on top. I was pissed when I found out I forgot to get the ben and jerrys at the store.
    Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 9:46 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• i'm eating a slushie cup full of ice cream. i wan't a float but don't have any pop to put in it.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 9:47 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• i have not had dinner yet, but in a few minutes i plan to eat plenty - and after that i am going to have oreos, and maybe a peice of pineapple mandarin cake too! i am totally going to pig out!
    annanonnymommy

Answer by annanonnymommy at 9:49 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• lol i was just thinking i just had a quesadilla for dinner, after that some watermelon, and now im feeling like a bowl of golden ghrams.
    Mommy2JoshNJake

Answer by Mommy2JoshNJake at 10:15 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Ok, I'm really tempted to make a bowl of apple cinnamon oatmeal. I hope I'm not pregnant, lol!
    LovingSAHMommy

Comment by LovingSAHMommy (original poster) at 10:16 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I remember one afternoon all I wanted was pickles and milk..ate a large jar of pickles and drank Alot of milk, maybe a gallon?? and I was "late" so i was scared I was pregnant, nope must have been pms cravings because the next I was paid that visit by ant flo,lol
    but yeah every now and then I get the munchies like a stoner coming down from a good high..and no i do not get high, lol
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 10:36 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I'm trying not to. I have a sweet tooth from hades and there's a package of cookie dough in the refrigerator and THAT is what I want. PMS food overrides the risk of salmonella any day.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:09 PM on Nov. 18, 2010