Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)


I need mayor help. Im being so unfair with my husband. I kicked him out of the house last night. I cant help it. I know I need help but I have no money to go to counseling. I really want to go. What to do?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Relationships

Answers (5)
  • Most communities have free, or income-based mental health services.

    Answer by Scuba at 9:50 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

  • First tell him that you can't legally kick him out of his home so next time he just laughs at you. Now cut that crap out before he finds someone who appreciates him and won't kick him out of her house. There are some churches that have free counseling and some counseling places do a sliding scale fee.

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

  • i smell a troll named foxfire

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

  • u need to stop acting like a child and sit ur husband down and tell him you need him to help you find what is wrong with you doc or what ever it is you think might help be a grown up and take care of bisss good luck

    p.s tell him ur sorry

    Answer by jimenez123415 at 11:22 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

  • There are free services available through churches, public health administrations, and social services.

    Answer by J-M at 10:24 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Relationships

Next question overall (Money & Work)
Should I quit?