Help

I need mayor help. Im being so unfair with my husband. I kicked him out of the house last night. I cant help it. I know I need help but I have no money to go to counseling. I really want to go. What to do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• Most communities have free, or income-based mental health services.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:50 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• First tell him that you can't legally kick him out of his home so next time he just laughs at you. Now cut that crap out before he finds someone who appreciates him and won't kick him out of her house. There are some churches that have free counseling and some counseling places do a sliding scale fee.
    Anonymous

• i smell a troll named foxfire
    Anonymous

• u need to stop acting like a child and sit ur husband down and tell him you need him to help you find what is wrong with you doc or what ever it is you think might help be a grown up and take care of bisss good luck

p.s tell him ur sorry
    jimenez123415

Answer by jimenez123415 at 11:22 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• There are free services available through churches, public health administrations, and social services.
    J-M

Answer by J-M at 10:24 AM on Nov. 19, 2010