my dream

ok so last night i had a dream of floating with helium balloons and having a great time well i looked it up in my dream book what it ment... well my interpertation was it was my babies dream and i got it because it was a dream about a Aquarius and thats when my baby will be born and i was thinking maybe the baby will want to fly when they get older... it was a fun dream so idk what do u think am i crazy or what??

navywifemomkoch

Asked by navywifemomkoch at 7:49 AM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• I think youu baby may be talking through you. Maybe you are going to take an unexpected trip soon and that was your first sign. Or maybe you are too stressed and the baby wants to calm you through your dreams.
    MAMABEBE3

Answer by MAMABEBE3 at 8:52 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I love dream interpretation. I think it changes depending on who you talk to or what book you read. But I do think it's strange how the book you looked up your dream in mentions Aquarius, which is to be the sign of your baby. Remember the dream, maybe write it down. How cool would it be it your child ended up being a pilot or astronaut. You could tell your child you dreamt of it when he or she was in your belly.
    Su-Z-Q

Answer by Su-Z-Q at 8:48 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• babies are wonderful like that
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 9:26 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Ok, 90 percent of dreams don't mean anything..I use to use dream books and if i listened or was guided by my dreams. Oh boy...I would not be where I am now. Having joy in the Lord and trusting in His word "the bible".

What is your spiritual belief?
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 12:02 PM on Nov. 4, 2008