How important is?

Sex to you? As i get older it seems sex is not as important as it once was. How important is it to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• It's pretty important to me, and I'm almost 41. My grammy told me that it was important to her until my grandfather died when she was 77. I didn't ask for details!!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:52 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• The actual physical act really isn't that important. What's important is the closeness and connection that it brings. We enjoy full contact snuggling just as much as sex.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 9:52 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• It was very important until menopause set in and now it sucks not to mention SO has HBP so he can't perform. So now it's just two old people sitting around picking their nose. I'm not happy

Answer by admckenzie at 9:53 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I'm 49, and it's still VERY important to me. If something happened that we couldn't have sex anymore, I'm sure I'd adjust, I love my husband, but we both still have a high sex drive, and as the kids are moving out, we have more time alone together, so why slow down now??
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 9:54 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• It's the opposite for me. I use to not care so much, but I think it's really important.
    CJM_SHM

Answer by CJM_SHM at 9:55 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• It's very important to me and my fiance:)
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:56 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• its very IMPORTANT to me. i get cranky sometimes if I can't have it. (not if hes not up for it.. which i dont think that has ever been an issue.. we are both very into our sexual activities) but when I CANT .. like i havent been able to for 5 months.. docs orders. and wont be able to for at least another 2 months.. bummer!
    Ross2010

Answer by Ross2010 at 10:01 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• To me, sex isn't really that important, but we snuggle alot and are extremely close. Sex is just one more way for us to express our feelings. There are many other ways.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 10:04 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• not as important right now, too busy, but maybe later on
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 10:29 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Meh
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 10:47 PM on Nov. 18, 2010