My brother in laws new wife who he's only know 3 months puts his daughter in her carseat in the front seat..

I told her that she shouldnt be in the front seat its dangerous. ..

she replies..."oh my...its not bad"

i say yeah except for the fact that the airbags can kill her.

This girl is only 18, obviously ignorant. Just looking for opinions....

im especially annoyed at the fact that she has only known my brother in law for 3 months, got married (stupid) and is now posting pictures of my niece on fb all day long and calling it her step daughter and so on..just annoying and ignorant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Backseat is best, airbags or not. I just had this conversation with my BIL who had his infant riding in the front seat, forward facing. Does ANYONE read the warnings? lol I told him the risks, told him I hated to preach but that it was serious and he fixed the problem, he just had no idea. Now... his GF on the other hand, she is still keeping the baby in the backseat but says in her car it's safest to put her forward facing because the car has the LATCH system. She hates to listen to anyone. She thinks everyone is dumb, me, doctors, and I guess has now added carseat manuals to the list. =(

I can understand your frustration with the girl, the whole situation sounds ignorant. If you have her online anywhere I'd send a few carseat safety videos her way.
    Anonymous

• Tell him to teach her how to do things right like putting the child IN THE BACK SEAT

Answer by admckenzie at 10:00 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• How old is the daughter? Are you sure that the front seat has airbags?...Some older cars do not...and well the picture thing....maybe she is just...Proud...or something..
    JakesCupcake

Answer by JakesCupcake at 10:01 PM on Nov. 18, 2010