Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

How do I find a number

I am being harrassed by this number, how do I trace it. Its a cell number. Help.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Relationships

Answers (5)
  • Google "reverse cell phone look up" and it will trace it for you, but it usually costs about $15 or so.

    Answer by ChelseaUT at 10:01 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

  • well, usually you can simply block the number. My cell phone has that feature under the advanced options. Or just google the number

    Answer by MommaofH2 at 10:04 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

  • Harassed how? Does the caller talk or is it just hang up calls? Do you have any idea who it may be or why it's happening? I have never seen a method of tracing a cell phone number that allows average citizens to get information on a user that actually works properly.

    Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 10:44 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

  • all you have to do is dial o and ask the operator for info about the number it should work

    Answer by jimenez123415 at 11:17 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

  • There are reverse look up services that include cell phone numbers. Also check your phone for advanced options to block numbers. If that fails, go to your cell phone carrier service and get a new number.

    Answer by J-M at 10:08 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.