How do I find a number

I am being harrassed by this number, how do I trace it. Its a cell number. Help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• Google "reverse cell phone look up" and it will trace it for you, but it usually costs about $15 or so.
    ChelseaUT

Answer by ChelseaUT at 10:01 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• well, usually you can simply block the number. My cell phone has that feature under the advanced options. Or just google the number
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 10:04 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Harassed how? Does the caller talk or is it just hang up calls? Do you have any idea who it may be or why it's happening? I have never seen a method of tracing a cell phone number that allows average citizens to get information on a user that actually works properly.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 10:44 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• all you have to do is dial o and ask the operator for info about the number it should work
    jimenez123415

Answer by jimenez123415 at 11:17 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• There are reverse look up services that include cell phone numbers. Also check your phone for advanced options to block numbers. If that fails, go to your cell phone carrier service and get a new number.
    J-M

Answer by J-M at 10:08 AM on Nov. 19, 2010