Does it drive you crazy when people go IN the OUT door??

I especially notice this at Target and Walmart. The doors are huge and clearly marked EXIT or ENTRANCE. People, without fail, go in the damn out and vice versa. I don't know why but it almost drives me into a panic attack.

Orionsgirl

Asked by Orionsgirl at 10:00 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• IT DRIVES ME INSANE!!!! I was just complaining about this tonight. We were at Wal Mart, and I'm trying to get out the exit, when all these people are trying to get in. Ugh!! They are marked ENTRANCE and EXIT for a reason. Phew...I feel better now, thanks :) LOL!!!!
    Charlie98

Answer by Charlie98 at 10:30 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Okay, lol, I am sorry but I am one of those people who walks in the out and out the in often. Except at Meijers! I have actually walked into the door at Meijers because it does not open if you are going the wrong way!!
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 10:03 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I do it all the time! No, it doesn't make me crazy. Other things do, but not that. LOL!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:06 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• drives me crazy too
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 10:20 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• omgosh yes!! especially when you are trying to carry a car seat out and people practically knock you over like they own the doorway!
    LeslieNBreaux

Answer by LeslieNBreaux at 10:30 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• No!!!!! Lol, you are one of THEM!!!
    Orionsgirl

Comment by Orionsgirl (original poster) at 10:04 PM on Nov. 18, 2010