PLEASE HELP ME MY HEART IS BROKE adult content

I WAS MARRIED AND LEFT MY HUSBAND FOR A MAN WHO SAID HE WANTED ME AND WANTED TO BE WITH ME AND DID ALL THE RIGHT THINGS......WELL WHEN WE WERE AT MY BROTHERS HOUSE TOGETHER THAT IS WHEER I LIVED AND HE WOULD PAY ATTENTION TOME AT TIMES THEN AT OTHER TIMES HE SAID HE WAS DISTRACTED BY THE CARS THAT MY BROTHER AND HIM WERE TALKING AOBUT WELL WHENEVER EVERYONE WENT TO BED IS WHEN TH E FIREWORKS CAME ON HE WOULD TRY TO HAVE SEX WITH ME ALL THE TIME.....WELL THE NIGHT BEFORE LASTNIGHT HE TOLD ME THAT I SHOULDNT WAIT FOR HIM THAT HIS STUFF IS COMPLICATED BETWEEN HIM AND HIS EX AND ETC SO I SAID WILL YOU GET MAD AT ME IF I GO BACK TO MY HUSBAND AND HE SAID WELL I DONT WANT YOU TO WAIT FOR ME AND THEN THAT NIGHT HE SAID THAT HAVING SEX WOULD BE A GOOD THING FOR A LAST NIGHT TOGETHER STUPID ME DID AND THEN HE SAT UP ALL UPSET AND WAS WORRIED ABOUT HIM GETTING ME PREGGO NOW HE ACTS LIKE HE DOESNT CARE COULD HE BE UPSET

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• It sounds like you need to stop worrying if he is upset, and start worrying about your life choices.
    Anonymous

• hmmm leave him. And don't lead your husband on and go back to him just because you lost out. It sounds like you always need someone around. Maybe fix yourself before you get together with anyone else.
    Anonymous

• ..........um. If your not then I wouldnt worry about it. Move on.
    JakesCupcake

Answer by JakesCupcake at 10:08 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• WELL MY husband was abusicv and this guy was prince charming to me ubt my hsuband starated taking ander managment
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:09 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• he sounds very immature, i would forget about him.
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 10:14 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Find out what best for you and not someone else be mindful of what you put yourself into b/c unless it to late things will get realy bad. Sorry bout that I hope you find out soon what to do but live your life for you and not for some else how says onething and means something else
    3momamber

Answer by 3momamber at 10:17 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• not worth it
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 10:17 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• HOnestly you it sounds like you were looking for something better then what you had ( the grass is always greener on the other side).. YOu want to go back to your husband and you said he is abusive but taking anger management. If I were your husband I wouldn't take you back I wouldn't even want to be near you.. How about you take some time focus on yourself and get your priorities together..
    Anonymous

• You need to figure out why you are attracted to such incompatible (I'm being polite) men. I would say you need to be on your own until you figure that out or you'll just make more mistakes. It's not just YOUR life, you have a DD and everything you do and every bad decision you make negatively affects her as well. Use your brain instead of your heart for a while.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 10:42 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• how can u leave ur hubby for a person u don't even know properly.its totally ur immaturity to leave ur hubby.If u r in a commited r/ship why don't u try to work out with ur hubby
    A11

Answer by A11 at 11:02 PM on Nov. 18, 2010