Wii -Did you loose weight?

I want to loose 20 pounds, and have a Wii.
Will doing the excercises and games help? Has anyone had sucess?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:23 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I LOVE my Wii Fit :). I do it for at least 30min everyday!! I have lost weight from it but you also need to make sure you are getting all the nutrients you need as well. Just like eating healthy alone won't get you to your goals, neither will exercise. Gotta pair them together :).

Stop by my cafemom group Transform Your Body Inside & Out for some great tips :)

ChristinaAtHome

Answer by ChristinaAtHome at 8:48 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I don't have one but I REALLY Really want a Wii fit.
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 2:18 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• when i was doing it for 20-45 minutes a day, i lost like 12 pounds.... you can do it, just have to stick with it
    Not.So.Virginal

Answer by Not.So.Virginal at 3:43 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• no but good luck!
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:09 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I wanted to see the answers, because was considering getting one after Christmas (after my second daugther is born, lol).. My aunt always had good results with hers, but she's an exercise guru, so it may not have been the Wii that did it for her.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:27 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• I know someone that started doing the Wii fit. Once he began, he was able to move onto other things and he got more fit and began jogging. He lost a ton of weight but did way more than just the Wii fit. He used it as a stepping stone really and I think that may be key.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 10:36 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• EA Active - yes. Wii Fit, not so much. I've heard they've added a little more fluidity with the expansion pack for Wii Fit, but for the most part, you spend more time switching between exercises in the original version than you do actually doing exercises. EA Active is awesome, though. I rotate between than and a few different dvd's every day.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:07 PM on Nov. 20, 2010

• have not had luck with it
    mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 12:08 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I do the running on their daily.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:49 AM on Jan. 9, 2011