What "baby names" did you like when you were a kid ?

I always had names picked out and me and my friends would say what we wanted to name our kids when we grew up... or names I had for my dolls...

I always liked Juila and Jaylynn

but I am glad I outgrew them, because in our small town there is one of each around every corner lol

2lilbumblebees

Asked by 2lilbumblebees at 10:26 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I swore I was going to name a son... Jordon Joshua. Why? I have no idea. I have three sons and none of them have that name.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:27 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I always had Victoria Danielle and Victor Daniel picked out. I was sure I was going to have twins, and they were going to be a boy and a girl. Too funny!! I don't have any girls, and my boys names aren't anywhere near Victor Daniel ;)
    Charlie98

Answer by Charlie98 at 10:28 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• My favorite name for a girl was Destiny Chamber, with a short a, instead of a long, so it was. My favorite boy's name was Shawn Michael. Didn't name any of my kids either name. LOL.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 10:31 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I was a kid in the 70's so it was a lot of Cindy and Mindy and Crissy . Whatever was on tv at the time
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 10:37 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• ooh I also liked Victoria ... and I ended up almost getting custody of a little girl named victoria lol
    2lilbumblebees

Comment by 2lilbumblebees (original poster) at 10:43 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• since the 6th grade I have loved the name Willow! And yes my DD's name is Willow :)
    willkanmom

Answer by willkanmom at 11:05 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• for a while I was convinced I was going to have twins...David and Daniel...I do now have a Daniel
    I also loved the name Jenna...still working on that and still love the name
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 8:48 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• malikhi was and still is my favorite. i also liked mailey (may-lee) and zooey. i still love them all
    mrs.sugar

Answer by mrs.sugar at 1:50 PM on Nov. 19, 2010