does this guy like me if he emails and compliments every day?

he's separated, so am i. we email every day, sometimes twice. he has invited me to come down to his shop and hang out have tea. he compliments, says he told a friend how genuine i am, said one email was touching, and he feels good to talk to me, and to please email and "keep lines of communication open." been messaging for two weeks, been busy and sick to get together yet. is he interested? i am pretty much, but is he? can this begin something?

silverelf

Asked by silverelf at 10:34 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• I wouldn't read too much into it. You're both still married, technically, and developing a relationship so soon could really complicate things. If you are interested in a relationship with him, give both of you time to recuperate from your respective divorces. If it's meant to be, it will happen, in due time.
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 10:37 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• just be careful "seperated" doesnt mean divorced .......
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 10:36 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I don't trust guys who keep complimenting especially if they are separated. If he complimented his wife he probably wouldn't be separated.
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't even think about starting something with someone else when you are both technically just separated.
    oahoah

Answer by oahoah at 11:32 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• i would take baby steps and if go for tea bring a friend just in case
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 11:40 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Well, it's likely that he likes the idea of having you juggle his junk, and he thinks that giving you a few compliments is going to reduce you to the mentality of a 17-year-old drunk on wine coolers in the back of his sweet Trans Am on a moonlit Saturday night.
    I'd be careful if I were in your place.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:23 AM on Nov. 19, 2010