just odd.. i have never had a guy bee good to me ever before. its scary..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• Get used to it and dont ever settle for anything else cause if you expect less you'll get less if you expect the best you'll get the best.
    Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 10:48 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• i know i deserve better than what i have had inthe past. he is a lil bigger but its dont matter. he works he has a place of his own and he as his own ride and he takes care of his kids. an will do whatever i want just to spend timewith me. and would proly get me whatever i wanted , but i not a money hungry greedy person..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:52 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• my current husband was so charming that he would not eveen push for sex like men usually do and when i asked him about it...I asked him if I was to fat for sex because he isn't pursuing me the way guys usually would.
    He said... "your a person first and I want to know who that person is first"
    I was shocked!
    nice guys never happen to me so when this guy was for real i wanted to hang around his family to see what they had to say or see what they felt....and to my surprise DH is very popular in his family and social circle
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 10:53 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• everyone needs som tlc do not under estamate ur seld enjoy it
    jimenez123415

Answer by jimenez123415 at 11:08 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Does he have a single dad? I'd trade in SO for him!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:23 PM on Nov. 18, 2010