When do you decorate for the Christmas Holiday?

Ok so I say, the day after Thanksgiving, the DH says thats to soon he likes to wait until Dec 15..

sam223

Asked by sam223 at 10:37 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Holidays

• 2 weeks before Christmas.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:38 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• the day after Thanksgiving!
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 10:43 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I actually do the inside starting the week of THanksgiving. I like to have the inside decorations up by Thanksgiving to get a nice festive feel in the house. Then we get the tree the first weekend of December, and we do the outside lights that next week.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 10:45 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• All of my outside lights and blow ups are up and have been since the first week of November..
    The inside is 90% done, I have 2 trees going up soon and a few more things maybe added outside....
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 11:25 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• We usually do it the weekend after Thanksgiving but I take everything down just the day after Christmas.
    bratgirln1

Answer by bratgirln1 at 1:48 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I usually do it the seek of Thanksgiving, the day after Thanksgiving sometimes, but this time, i am waiting few days longer because we are going to the mountains for the weekend, the day after Thanksgiving.
    Honda309

Answer by Honda309 at 5:54 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• We have the lights us since we are going out of town for TG we are decorationg this weekend! Cant wait! My 2 year old is in awe of the lights and stuff this year! Down the road they have a HUGE blow up turkey for Thanksgiving and EVERY time we pass the house he shreeks in excitement!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 1:04 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• i agree with the day after thanksgiving if you wait too much longer there is no point in decorating. you decorate to enjoy the season not just the day. not to mention its alot of work so you definitely dont want to decorate one day then have to turn around and spend a whole day taking it all down and packing it up for next year.
    mrs.sugar

Answer by mrs.sugar at 1:14 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• the weekend after thanksgiving, the kids love to look at the lights.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 8:41 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• ok...looks like I win....HAHA....The day after TG it is...Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday..
    sam223

Comment by sam223 (original poster) at 8:45 PM on Nov. 19, 2010