is it safe

i was just wondering if it was safe to get on here tis morning and have a normal convo all the bashers are probably out voting lol

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 8:09 AM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Just for Fun

• lol! I'm sorry, it's just funny. I can imagine you creeping out from behind a tree to see if it's safe xD

I would say that it's safe for now...but you never know. There's always trolls lurking around. They're always watching O.O
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:52 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• It's still early. Give them time.
    Su-Z-Q

Answer by Su-Z-Q at 8:11 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Oh I think the bashers are the only ones left....women that ignorant are surely too ignorant to waste time on somethng like government of the people for the people by the people! They are too busy looking online for ways to make a perfect stranger feel bad about herself so they can feel better about themselves. So get out and vote...it is sure to be safer out there! I voted at 6:30 this morning...God Bless America!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 8:20 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Is this a normal "convo"
    Star419

Answer by Star419 at 9:31 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• maybe not normal but it is not mean cruel ignorant or giving me a headache so its all good
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:48 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Well, our favorite hate-mongering political pundit is lurking around now, so I guess it's not safe anymore =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:56 AM on Nov. 4, 2008