Answer if you feel comftorble!!!

Ok so i am wondering something and i know its kind of wierd but, those full body scanners at the airports there seems to be some debate about it but, i have a wierd question...
if you feel comftorble tell me if you think it is a good or bad thing and what your political preferance is for example

I am a very liberal dem and VERY against the use of these scanners.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• We are flying to Miami in a few weeks and I have no problem with them. It's not like the images are broadcasted for everyone at the airport to see.
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 10:42 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I'm a Libertarian and completely against them.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:43 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I saw a 3 year old child screaming, grabbing for her parent, while she was being patted down. This was video on the news this evening. NOT COOL!! I am totally against them after seeing that awful footage. PLUS- They are not done to EVERYONE. It is RANDOM people selected to get this invasion. I am sorry, but to me that's BS!! Who determines who gets it and who doesn't? It's flawed IMO.

KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 10:46 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Mommaof --- It doesn't freak you out that some person that you don't know is going to be able to see your CHILD basically naked?? Because that really bugs me and also images have already leaked online from scans done recently just so you know.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:47 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I'm against them and I am a moderate. If anyone thinks that they aren't being saved, they are deluded. There have been leaks of images all over the internet the past few days.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:48 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I can't wait to see the next step when a terrorist blows one up in his ass.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 10:48 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• oh and if you guys don't mind I would REALLY like to know what political party you tend to favor...I know its wierd but, it doesn't seem one sided...its like this might be something that dems and reps actually could agree on....maybe...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:48 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• There have been leaks of images all over the internet the past few days. "

Seriously? See, that makes me not even want to fly at all. That's bullshit that stuff like that is happening!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:58 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• You know what WOULD freak me out?? A terrorist, with a bomb, on MY plane. They are taking extra security measures, and for that, I'm thankful.
    If you don't like it, don't fly.
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 10:59 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• COMFORTABLE. That is what you mean.right?
    I am a Democrat....I worry about the radiation from the machines. I don't see what your party affiliation has to do with the machines. @@
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 11:00 PM on Nov. 18, 2010