Do you pick on/tease your hubby/fiance/bf??

By pick on/tease, I mean playfully of course! =)

I like to tickle my hubby's feet when he's working on the computer laying on the bed. I also pinch his nipples if I can see them through his shirt (little cold out?....pinch!). I like to grab his booty too haha!

Nanixh

Asked by Nanixh at 11:15 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yep, I poke his belly button...I can't help it, his t-shirts slides up a little and it's staring at me!
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 11:16 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Isn't that what they are there for? Our amusement
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 11:17 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Every chance I get!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:17 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• My Husband and I both give each other a hard time..We also wrestle/play fight A LOT. Love it!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 11:18 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• ABSOLUTELY every day =0) he wasn't allowed to tease when he was little so he isn't very good at teasing back so I tell him I have to pick on him more so he learns how =)
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 11:21 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• O ya! We always do that to each other! I swear DH could cut glass with his nips! I grab his butt and "MR" all the time! I also tease him and call him old. Im 21 and he is 27...which isnt old obviously but I like to give him sh!t! We always mess with each other its great!
    JakesCupcake

Answer by JakesCupcake at 11:21 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Oh yeah! I always tease him.. he loves it though. I am a nipple pincher too.

[ . ][ . ]

^ man nipples!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:22 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Relentlessly.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:22 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Our relationship's FOUNDATION is on giving eachother $h!t!! Every opportunity to crack a joke at each other's expense is taken. We have great senses of humor, no hard feelings. Oh and I know all his buttons too - he HATES being flicked in the ears, and we have this thing where we pinch the back of eachother's arms... that HURTS!!! But always sparks a giggle. Then we "deuce" eachother... about 3 yrs ago we bought a Saturn Vue, and it has the heated seats in the front. You can set it to 1 (warm) or 2 (hot). We'll catch the other gazing out the window and reach down and hit "2" on their seat - it's especially fun in the summertime because it FRIES YOUR ASS!!!! :D I get him on it all the time. :D
    MamaLisa1976

Answer by MamaLisa1976 at 11:23 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I so do it I am just a house clown I play jokes and prank him all the time. He does the same because we really never want to really grow up. I son sometimes looks at us like really you all are grown.
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 11:27 PM on Nov. 18, 2010