What does your hubby think of cafemom?

Mine is glad that I enjoy this site...however WE all drive him crazy. He says women worry about things that men don't even think about. Last night I read him a question from a woman who's sex life is in the pooper because she says if she is a freak in bed with him he will look down on her as a good wife and mother...like we can't be both. He said that we are all nuts worrying about crap like that...we spend too much time worrying about what men think of us and our bodies. He thinks we waste time with it and need to get over ourselves...what does your DH think of all these questions?

salexander

Asked by salexander at 8:15 AM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Mine just rolls his eyes..."you're on that Cafemom stuff again".
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 8:48 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• He is happy I have a place to talk to new mothers but he does think that it sounds like a drama fun place. Basically woman all up in woman's business. But I enjoy this place for the most part lol.
    anaandryan

Answer by anaandryan at 8:17 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• My husband loves it. He gets a kick out of some of the posts on here.
    southenrmunchkn

Answer by southenrmunchkn at 8:22 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• He likes it that I enjoy CM soo much! I often ask him questions also about cheating husbands etc.. He'll ask me "Whats on Cafe Mom today"?!! lol..
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 8:22 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I get upset reading some of the question...and DH will tell me "I don't know why you are on there, you know reading that stuff only upsets you"
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 8:24 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Mine read some questions on discharge or breastfeeding and that was it for him. Now every time he sees me on it he just says "Oh god" and leaves assuming I'm talking about childbirth or body fluids...lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:32 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• mine laughs his butt off at some of the truly ridiculous questions that get posted from time to time. Mostly he's with the O.P.s husband...says women worry about crap they shouldn't worry over and get too emotionally involved in things better dealt with without emotion.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:48 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• He can't believe some of the questions that are on here, especially in the politics and religion sections. I'll read off some of the arguments and debates and he's like "These women are allowed to bear children?" LOL. Hey, his words, not mine.

But mostly he thinks it's gross. He hates it when I talk about discharge questions or sex questions. Oh, if only he knew what goes on around here...
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:49 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• My DH loves "coffeemom" Lol. He loves that I have something to do all day. He loves that I have made friends on here. He loves that I get topics from here for us to debate on when he gets home, lol.
    isra1986

Answer by isra1986 at 9:02 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I kicked him out about a month ago, ( hurray, it worked this time) so he no longer has input on what I do or how I do it. OMG, I can breathe
    Star419

Answer by Star419 at 9:28 AM on Nov. 4, 2008