do you long to

feel the freedom and calm of when you were younger ???

letstalk747

Asked by letstalk747 at 11:22 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• yes!! i hate getting old! this shit sucks!!
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:24 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Oh yes. I was just driving for the past two hours and Im so exhausted from dealing with the traffic! Can I please put a pair of roller skates on and be back in an hour?
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:25 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Sometimes, mostly just because I had my son when I was 18, the time when you are supposed to be young and get it all out of your system.
    LogansMama09

Answer by LogansMama09 at 11:26 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I have it. Just wait until the kids are grown and gone and dh leaves. Life is great then!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:26 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• No. I certainly did not feel calm in my younger years. I feel more "predictable" now and I prefer myself this way.
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 11:27 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• my kids are now adults oh they do leave but they come back,but now i care free world then when i was younger
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 11:30 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• i am only 27 but i feel so worn out everyday i feel like i need a nap i would love to be 16 and no worrys
    jimenez123415

Answer by jimenez123415 at 11:47 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• No. I'm a much better person now. I enjoy who I am and the life I live.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:48 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Nope, my younger days kinda sucked. But we married later so we both sowed our wild oats plenty. I had enough of living on my own, moving across country, going to grad school, going out most nights. So did DH. And we both got to a point where we were ready to be together, be at home, be comfortable. But like I said, it helped that we married in our mid-30's. We were able to have many, many years on our own, having a blast. And we're done with it.
    TwoBrownDogs

Answer by TwoBrownDogs at 12:20 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I much prefer the security of my family now, and my eternal security in Jesus Christ. The "freedom and calm" of my younger years was really just loneliness and despair, knowing how lost I was.
    MyGiftsFromGod

Answer by MyGiftsFromGod at 12:28 AM on Nov. 19, 2010