• In the Spotlight:

why do i not want to have sex as much as him

my husband will have sex everyday if he could but i just dont get that need for it what is wrong with me i love him and i do find him sexy still i just dont get it we do have time to do it i just dont neeeeeeeeeeed it is there something wrong??????

jimenez123415

Asked by jimenez123415 at 11:36 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• No, you just have different sex drives. There's nothing wrong with not wanting to do it every single day.
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 11:38 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I agree with MommaofH2. Men have all that testosterone raising their drive for sex. I have similar feelings as you. My DH is still attractive to me & I like having sex w/ him, but I do not feel the pull of sex all the time. I need to pick up the house, get things ready for my son's pre-K, plan what activities to do w/ my DD...
    Chocolatespring

Answer by Chocolatespring at 1:03 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I agree with chocolatespring - exactly!! I find my dh attractive and sexy, but just don't feel the need. There are so many other things on my mind that I have to keep catagorized in my head. For him that is the ONLY thing on his mind! lol
    mama2000_1

Answer by mama2000_1 at 2:20 AM on Nov. 19, 2010