how can i do it

i want to lose wieght i just dont know how i have no extra money for a gym or personal trainer so i have cm any ideas

jimenez123415

Asked by jimenez123415 at 11:43 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• get the biggest loser DVD's. cardio max, last chance, and weight loss yoga are my favorites. they are like 12 bucks at best buy and im sure they have them at walmart and target. & they also have them online. they are great! and go on a healthy diet. low / no carb - high protein. drink lots of water. and mega-t green tea pills with help it happen faster & give you energy, they are sold at CVS.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:47 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Honestly Biggest Loser they are finding isnt the best way to go, you have to keep up with it once you lose the weight or you gain it all back. I would suggest going low carb. Watch the carbohidrate count on things you eat. Dont eat too much bread, rice, potatoes, or anything starchy. My entire family has been doing this for the last few months and we have ALL lost weight! And its all staying off. Good luck
    JuneBug1985

Answer by JuneBug1985 at 12:17 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• The Body By Vi challenge is a nutrition program so it's not just about losing weight but about really creating a healthier you. They have a thing where you can have 3 friends do it with you and then yours is FREE. The shakes are super yummy and since it is meal replacement you aren't spending extra money just redirecting money you would spend on unhealthy food. We have actually saved tons of money of our grocery bill :). IT has been names the fastes weight loss product in American right now with over 3 million lbs lost in the last 11mths. I personally have so much more energy and feel amazing because I'm getting nutrients that I wasn't before!!

ChristinaAtHome

Answer by ChristinaAtHome at 8:43 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I have a few ideas about interval training and weight loss in general in my journal post. Check it out if you would like, and I hope it helps:)

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 12:21 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Walk walk walk walk walk. Park further away from the store in parking lots just to get the extra walking it. Instead of bending over to pick something up during the day, try squatting instead. Good luck!
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 2:17 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• DVDs you can borrow from the library or get on youtube. I've heard great things about Jari Love's line of videos. Walking and eating right are also a good way to drop pounds
    Not.So.Virginal

Answer by Not.So.Virginal at 3:40 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• walking, drink water,
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:08 PM on Nov. 19, 2010