Does Anyone Have A Vtech Mobigo?

they look cool but i dont know anything about them, do your kids have them?? can you download games on them? do they have a charge cord?? anything else you can tell me about them good or bad.. i was looking for one in the black friday adds and i could hardly find any vtech things!

SammiGirl07

Asked by SammiGirl07 at 11:43 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• We are going to buy them this Christmas for our younger two sons. The Vtech got much better reviews than the Leapfrog Leapster.

Don't know anything else about them though.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:48 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• My son just turned 3 and we got him the MobiGo for his birthday. It comes with 1 game and the USB cord to plug it into the computer. You can download games on it, however they can only hold 3 games and they are deleted when the MobiGo is turned off so you have to buy a Game Storage cartridge for $20. Once you have the storage cartridge all the downloaded games are saved on there and it holds up to 30. You can download games free for a year.

My son likes the MobiGo, he plays with it at home, he takes it with him in the car, he plays it when he sits in his stroller while we're shopping. I think it's good because it's entertainment, but it's educational. He has the Toy Story game and it requires him to do a little counting and spelling. Each game can be played in Easy or Difficult too. Hope that helps!
    Mom2HaydenJoel

Answer by Mom2HaydenJoel at 10:02 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I have the mobigo for my two and half year old. He loves it!1 Granted he is a little young to understand some of the educational aspects, but it will grow with him. You can buy a storage cartridge that will save your downloaded games (It holds about 30 games). Each cartridge has 6 games and two levels for each game. Having both the touch screen and qwerty keyboard is really nice too. I give it a 5 star rating :)
    Amellor1

Answer by Amellor1 at 10:32 PM on Nov. 27, 2010