something new

i would like to try something new with the hubby in bed any ideas

jimenez123415

Asked by jimenez123415 at 11:45 PM on Nov. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• toys, dress up, role playing, kama sutra positions, movies....sex in different rooms...at unexpected times...using food (chocolate honey..whatever)...umm dance for him as a complete suprise?! ummmm.......hang from the ceiling?! LoL
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 11:56 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I agree on unexpected times and in different rooms...
    BraydinsMommy09

Answer by BraydinsMommy09 at 12:28 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Trade stories about your fantasies or have a conversation with him at some point to find out more about what he likes and dislikes and then give it to him!
    wrightae

Answer by wrightae at 12:35 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I used to sell Slumber Parties stuff, so I've got a lot of ideas! I don't sell it anymore, but you can go to www.slumberparties.com and find all sorts of neat things. I personally LOVE the door swing (Cheap, safe and easy) and the different body toppings and oils. If you're looking for something a little less "naughty" I would go with the suggestions above, or maybe sending him pictures throughout the day to get him ready. I'm also a fan of the different locations..
    Erin_Jus

Answer by Erin_Jus at 2:42 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Blind fold and explore each other's body. No penetration, no talking.
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 9:15 AM on Nov. 19, 2010