third pregnancy/18 weeks.....HATING IT!!!

dont get me wrong, i love the fact that a baby is growing inside me, but its just that i HATE the way my body feels and aches ..... all three pregnancies have been bad for me... right now i feel like i cant breathe(fatigue i guess), my back hurts a lot, my crotch hurts lol, and i think my belly is growing too fast this time...

any thoughts, or similar experiences, suggestions, you might like to share?? just dont want to keep being this emotional wreck! make me feel better... someone!!!

SQ13

Asked by SQ13 at 12:07 AM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Its part of the whole pregnancy package. Take it in stride.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 12:09 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Labor should have been the word for pregnancy because even though my actual labor was hard the pregnancy was harder. I am not going to complain loud but my son totally took over my body to the point I could not drink water if he was not feeling it. I have really bad back aches that I had to go in a few times because I was in pain. Try some massage with warm oil and warm bath soaks might help you. I know this might sound silly but do some deep breathing when things get bad and some imaginary about happy places. You need to take your mind off the negative things and focus on the child which you will be having soon. Congrads and good luck.

karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 2:33 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Dude, I feel your pain.
    This is my third pregnancy, 20 weeks along, I'm 41 years old, and I am hating life in a big way. I'm already huge, it's hard to breathe, I'm exhausted all the time, either I can't start peeing or I can't stop myself from peeing, I've been put on pelvic rest due to placenta previa so I can't lift anything over 10 pounds, stand for a long time or have sex, I'm either starving or nauseated, the mood swings are starting to make me feel like I'm losing my mind, all I have left to wear that fits are some maternity scrubs that are a nuclear shade of blue so I get to feel like that Violet Beauregarde chick from Willy Wonka all the time, and in general, I just want to hide in my bedroom with all 10 seasons of CSI Vegas and a gallon of mint chocolate chip for the next five months.
    So yeah, I get where you're coming from.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:19 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• It's probably a good thing that I hate being pregnant or I'd probably have a ton of kids. I felt like crap with all three. I soaked in the tub a lot and I'm not a tub person. I feel for you too.

Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 9:54 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• This is my 3rd and i am 18 wks preg as well. I am totaly not enjoying this as much as I did the first 2. Im not achey but I cant eat much without being sick. I am tired all the time and def an emotional basket case. I found out what the baby is yesterday and I went home and cried, not sure why... I wanted a boy! I have 2 girls at home. I look like i should be 5 or 6 months along now so i totaly get your big belly stuff too!!! I think maybe 2 is the magic number lol. If you need to vent or want to chat, email me!!
    mommymeg2002

Answer by mommymeg2002 at 11:43 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I love my son and I already love this baby, but I absolutely HATE everything about being pregnant.
    LSUFFMomma

Answer by LSUFFMomma at 11:48 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• i was just complaining 2 my husband lastnight bout how this pregnancy is just soooo freakin miserable, i love working n i am very active but this lil boy inside me seems to want to have other arrangements, i am always tired even after i wake up , my feet r swelling, my breast n back r aching, i get frequent headaches n have 2 go potty like im a running faucet, if im not eating, peeing or sleeping im so not comfortable, hot baths have become quick due to all the activity on the inside, and im just so not comfortable, i get easily upset some days i'll cry n others im so ready 2 rip someones head off, this has been on emotional rollercoaster 4 me n myhusband, i just at times just wish this could all b over but i still have a nice way 2 go from 22 weeks to 40 weeks, i can say this pregnancy is a real challenge n i am soooo ready 4 delivery ... good luck n whatever u may b able 2 do, i wish u all the best n congrats
    dbarkley101306

Answer by dbarkley101306 at 11:48 AM on Nov. 19, 2010