Anyone else have to be awake early but still cant sleep!?

I think I passed the point of being tired. I have to get up in 5 hours..and I dont feel like I can sleep!! UGG frustrating moment! Anyone else playing the insomnia game tonight?!

sweetstkissez22

Asked by sweetstkissez22 at 12:10 AM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well...it is 2 and I have to be up around 6:30. So yeah. Pretty much an every-day thing. I hate going to bed cuz I lay there and think of all the things I need/want to get done. So why bother to go to bed?! Sometimes I wish we didn't need sleep at all!

On that note - I think I'm gonna go to bed now...6:30 comes awfully early..........
    mama2000_1

Answer by mama2000_1 at 2:02 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• sorry sweetie, its only 9 ish here,,,hope you get some sleep tonight
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I suffer from insomnia indefinately so it doesn't matter what night it is I am usually up until I take my meds :(
    The last few nights have been worse than normal, to the point I have been tossing and turning all night ugh!!!!! Usually my sleep aides knock me out for most of the night, just not lately! Guess I'm gonna have to ask my Dr. for some different insomnia meds or I'm not gonna get much sleep :(

I have found that milk or tylenol PM help but aren't perfect. GL
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 12:16 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• i am pregnant, i never sleep anymore, its so annoying cos i do feel tired. but even before i was pregnant i never slept much, i cud easily go on 4hours of sleep and still work a 12 hour day without feeling tired. the more sleep i get the more it seems to effect me throughout the day. so annoying though
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 12:21 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Every night! and it's so bad because I "make up for it" by sleeping in the afternoon, which makes it a bad cycle.
    wrightae

Answer by wrightae at 12:28 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Me too! I have to get up at five, it's almost midnight. Oh well, I guess I'll take a nap with the baby tomorrow!
    Christy_517

Answer by Christy_517 at 12:50 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Oh my gosh! I hear ya!! I haven't slept in sooo long.. i'm beyond exhausted!!! :0(
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 10:49 AM on Nov. 19, 2010