Are you ready to be apart of history?

The day has come where every eligable American stateside or abroad, CAN be apart of making history! The United States of America will either elect a bi-racial man for President or a woman for Vice-President for the first time. Putting all feelings aside for ALL candidates, are YOU ready to be apart of history?

mrschrono

Asked by mrschrono at 8:21 AM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I did my part. I voted.
    Su-Z-Q

Answer by Su-Z-Q at 8:22 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I agree with the PP, I voted this morning as well!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:25 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I was a part of history 4 years ago
    Star419

Answer by Star419 at 8:33 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I'm ready just cooking up some chicken first then heading off to stand in line for at least two hours i bet
    dewey_scoles

Answer by dewey_scoles at 8:36 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I am ready. I am delighted to live in a nation that has finally caught up outwardly with what we say.
    History in the making, I have been watching it since Clinton and Obama were running. I will be glad when the vote is done so I can stop watching MSNBC so much. LOL

Go Obama!
    Donna
    SecretDesigns

Answer by SecretDesigns at 8:37 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I voted early and I made histrory
    madcat500

Answer by madcat500 at 8:40 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Voted this morning!
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 8:46 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I will vote later, although I do DREAD the line!! You are right, this is history in the United States of America whom ever you vote for..
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 8:46 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• "I will be glad when the vote is done so I can stop watching MSNBC so much."

Oh I'm right there with ya. My boyfriend is glued to that channel every minute that he's at home O.O

I'm voting after he gets home from work today, going around 5 or 6 PM tonight. Who knows how long we'll be there...maybe they'll be nice to the pregnant chick :P
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:46 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• going to vote once my husband decides to get up! =)
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 8:56 AM on Nov. 4, 2008