What do you think of padded butt panties and jeans?

I've been looking at these lately, because my butt has seemed to somehow spread around to my middle. LOL! Does anyone have any? Do you like them? What kind to did you buy?

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 12:35 AM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I've thought about buying some, actually, lol. I have a little butt and want a big one! :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:41 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Haha! I have personally never understood the attaction and desire to look at other people's rear ends. Don't people realize what they're used for??? Gross! I would never want to draw the attention because I think the whole idea is unappealing.
    MyGiftsFromGod

Answer by MyGiftsFromGod at 12:37 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• False advertisement! Just like padded bras... I would never wear them, but I have never had a need to... I guess if they make you feel better about what you see, then wear them, but to me it's no different than stuffing...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:38 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Well, I think if they're going to do that, they should be inflatable, because if it's going to start "falling" it's going to just keep on falling, right? I mean, it might just keep getting flatter, and then you might have to wear two pears of padded panties, and then.... They have inflatable penises, why not inflatable butt pads?
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:40 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I need some butt padding!
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 1:16 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I already have junk in the trunk.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 1:24 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Sorry, I have had no need to buy butt pads, but the photographer does a great job in making it look appealing. I have too much back there and I doubt that will ever change.
    Chocolatespring

Answer by Chocolatespring at 1:43 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• never. i have enough bum on my own.. now if they made shirts that sucked in your tummy id be all over that!!!!
    2boysmommy.js

Answer by 2boysmommy.js at 1:52 AM on Nov. 19, 2010