would you ?

I am not one for drama and I usually roll my eyes at people that are in my situation because I just think it looks bad.... but now I am considering something that I never though I would....

I am engaged to an almost perfect man we are getting married in 3 weeks, he treats me and my 7 year old daughter wonderfully ! .. The only thing wrong with him is that he use to date a crazy woman !

We have been together for almost 2 years and there is no doubt in my mind of his faithfullness... he is quite and shy and avoids any kind of drama ( which means he is not "feeding into it")

Anyways, his ex girlfriend has hounded me since we started dating, calling me things like a whore, slut, b*tch, etc... she tells anyone who will listen and of course makes atleast one weekly post on facebook about me... I have never really said anything to her I have literally only seen her in person one time ( a run in at a store)

* continued*

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• So i am thinking of just sending her a PRIVATE message on facebook and try to get this all out atleast once.

This is what I want to say to her:

I am sorry that you feel the need to still try and cause problems between Mike and I . I am sorry that you think he needs to be with you, but we have been together for almost 2 years now, we are going to be married very soon ! There is no doubt in my mind that he is faithful to me, I do not believe one word that you say about you two being together. I have caught you in several lies and it is ridiculous (sp) , you are acting like a teenager when in fact we are both grown women and both mothers and this shouldnt even be a problem. So this is the only time I am going to tell you this, leave us alone! We have callerID and we know it is you calling us all the time, I can see your facebook statuses and I do know you are the one sending those emails. I will contact the police !
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:40 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Do you know you posted this question twice?

Personally, I wouldn't. If she's really that nuts, I would predict that two things are going to happen:
    1. She's going to be gratified to get a response from you, because she'll feel powerful, she'll realize she's getting to you.
    2. She will step UP the torment. Then you'll have to follow through on what you said, and it will just get more complicated.

I'd just keep on ignoring her. I'm guessing she's not on your FB, but she must be a friend of a friend? Personally, I would consider "un-friending" anyone who is friends with her, and thus get further away from her madness. Who needs friends who are friends with her?
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:44 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• no I didnt know I posted this twice ...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:45 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• IGNORE HER. By sending her a message, you would only be giving her the attention that she's seeking.

How does she know your first and last name? Is your finance talking to her about you?
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 1:06 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Don't send it! I know it's frustrating, but don't let her know that.
    Eventually she will quit when she doesn't get any reactions out of you two. Block her from fb if you don't want to see the posts and just keep ignoring the calls.
    I hate girls with ex-girlfriend syndrome!
    EverydayMomma

Answer by EverydayMomma at 1:31 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Definitely ignore her. I know it is hard but it will only give her the satisfaction that you are annoyed.

Good luck!!
    mama2000_1

Answer by mama2000_1 at 2:13 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I would ignore her. By sending the message, you are showing her that she is getting to you. If you continue to ignore her, it just shows her that you're not listening and she doesn't effect you. Eventually, she will move on, and things will settle down. Sorry you're having to go through this, and congratulations on your upcoming marriage!
    Erin_Jus

Answer by Erin_Jus at 2:26 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Do not give her any power by concerning yourself with her character defects. Just stay in front of your own mirror, To feel better, write a letter to her and tear it up or burn it, then move on. Just do what you can and block her calls etc. It will change. Just ignore it and enjoy your man. You have to learn to laugh at this sort of thing. Stay logical. She is Psycho and you are powerless over her so you just have to do what you can. Hugs !!
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 2:27 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Ignore her!! I would not give her the satisfaction what she says bothers you!!! If she's not getting a reaction out of you and your not responding to her. Just think what she will do when you do respond to her craziness !! Block her on facebook and change your phone number. How did she get all this information about you?? If you don't know her or anyone that knows her. I would be asking my soon to be husband some serious questions. Sometimes the x psycho is made out to be that and she's not. You would think after two years of no contact she would move on!! Only you know the whole situation. If she's really psycho leave her alone it could become dangerous for you and your soon to be husband. Good Luck!!!!
    RaeRae2009

Answer by RaeRae2009 at 8:14 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Agree...ignore her. She WANTS a rise out of you.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 9:44 AM on Nov. 19, 2010