pregnancy and bleach

I work at a daycare and i bleach with bleach every night... has anyone worked with bleach daily while pregnant? I did not even think of the fact it might be bad for the baby. I dont wear gloves... I have worked nightly every day of the week since mid september

MoMoFu

Asked by MoMoFu at 1:08 AM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• fumes! watch your exposure to the fumes
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 1:23 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Sorry, no idea but here is a BUMP!
    bratgirln1

Answer by bratgirln1 at 1:40 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• i am a bleach queen n i just b careful 2 not inhale so much of the bleach i will clean a little then get fresh air n clean n get fresh air until i was done, u just have 2 b sure u dont inhale so much u pass out, the fumes r harmful even if ur not pregnant just b very careful and b sure 2 get alot of fresh air
    dbarkley101306

Answer by dbarkley101306 at 11:35 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Is there a fan you can run? You can use kitchen gloves, or go buy latex or nitrile gloves at a drug store or Costco to protect your hands. Be sure to wash your hands immediately afterward either way. Makes sure to breathe in as little of it as possible. Is there anyone else who can at least pour the bleach for you?
    Good luck!!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:30 AM on Nov. 20, 2010