Have you tried the alli weight loss plan?

Is it a good system? Does it work? How long before you started seeing results? Is the recipes/ food required good? Are the exercises hard? ( I have problems with my sciatic nerves, so most exercises are hard on my back), Just wondering. If I'm gonna buy it, I want to get some opinions first. any info will be helpful, thanks.. :)

Jessica1991

Asked by Jessica1991 at 2:33 AM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• No, I'd rather do it the old fashioned way than deal with anal leakage.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:23 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• "Anal leakage" only happens if you eat a ton of fatty, greasy food. Follow their eating plan and you won't have that problem. The point of Alli is to help pull out fat and grease out of your food and "expel" it before it turns to fat in your body. Eat a lot of fat, then of course you will be "expelling" a lot as well. Those that have had this problem are using this pill the WRONG way. I have a journal post about weight loss in case you are interested:) Hope it helps!

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 12:19 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Uhh I've thought about trying it too, but ummm anal leakage for ANY reason is kinda... detouring me.
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 2:15 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I wouldn't do it, it basically makes you have diarrhea if you eat greasy food and that's how you lose weight
    Not.So.Virginal

Answer by Not.So.Virginal at 3:39 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• no way too many bad side effects or so i heard
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:08 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• just imo that is
    san78

• I am not a fan of the side effects either. I actually know a couple people that tried it and although they ate the way they were supposed to they still had the "anal leakage" problem. That is gross.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 10:30 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Lol at the anal leakage... yeah that grosses me out
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:46 AM on Jan. 9, 2011