Any ideas??

So I'm almost 39 weeks pregnant & I know it's normal to not get good much needed rest at this point, but I just want a little bit of sleep so I have energy for our other two little ones! Do any of you ladies have any ideas? Something you may have done?

ProudMommyOH3

Asked by ProudMommyOH3 at 2:51 AM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Lots of pillows. I'm a stomach sleeper, and I used to wedge my tummy between the mattress and my body pillow, then throw my arm and leg around the pillow. I slept like a baby. I swear I slept deeper in my third trimester than I ever have in my life (aside from the frequent bathroom trips, and how awake I needed to be when I would need to adjust my position).
    You're in the home stretch!! Good luck, mama!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:09 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• lots n lots n lots of very comfy pillows, u have 2 find the position thats right 4 u n baby n b4 u know it u will b n la la land ... congrats n good luck
    dbarkley101306

Answer by dbarkley101306 at 11:29 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Thanks girls, definately gonna try LOTS of pillows!! lol
    ProudMommyOH3

Comment by ProudMommyOH3 (original poster) at 1:09 AM on Nov. 20, 2010