really wanna kno

has this ever happend to anyone before...but the part y i dont think i am pregnant is because my boobs dont hurt but i wake up nasuas and get headachs go to the bathroom a little more then usual when i am at work i just wana be home in my bed i am alot more tired then usual and i was running a body tempature about a couplle weeks ago and that has never happend before

brinamarie

Asked by brinamarie at 3:24 AM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My breasts didnt hurt right away I didnt notice them until I went swimming and the lake water was cold and it HURT them sooo bad i couldn't go inall the way! That's when i knew i had to take a pregnancy test!!!
    I also had no energy to cook or anything, i was nauseaus ALL day... I thought i had a bad flu that wouldnt go away (i was told i was infertile so i was not expecting it)
    sorry hope i kinda helped
    LadyofIvory

Answer by LadyofIvory at 4:05 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• very possible...my boobs didnt hurt right away either...i missed my first period and took a pregnancy test...it was negative then 2 days later i took one again and it was positive...everyone is different
    TiffanieAnn

Answer by TiffanieAnn at 11:44 AM on Nov. 19, 2010