Pamper Someone Special

If you could grant anyone a special day to be pampered, who would it be & why?

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 4:00 AM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• My parents. Because of them I'm here.
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 6:36 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Right now the woman on facebook that I was talking about in my question few minutes ago. She's thinking suicide. I don't know what's behind her wanting to end her life but if I could, I would grant her not only pampering but peace and healing. I just don't know what I can do to help her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:04 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• My hard working mom! shes been raising kids for 30 years mostly single and we werent the easiest!!!
    LadyofIvory

Answer by LadyofIvory at 4:07 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• My best friend. She's like super mom, super woman, super best friend. I just love her!

Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 7:18 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• A good friend of mine; she is having health and money problems. A day of pampering would boost her spirits.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:48 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• A friend who feels betrayed by me. It was un intentional and a situation i could not control. I would pamper her just to help ease some of the grief i caused her :(
    chanelsparkels

Answer by chanelsparkels at 10:52 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• My neighbor. She's splitting from her hubby and needs something to lift her spirits these days.
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 11:02 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• The best help is to ask the Lord to send her someone who can reach her or to open her eyes to the truth about what she's about to do. I pray the Lord will protect her from herself and help her get someone to whom she can talk with as to why life is worth ending. I pray the Lord will give hre a reason to live and meet her right where she's at, not condeming her, but rather loving her as only He can. In Christ Jesus name amen
    Prayerpartner

Comment by Prayerpartner (original poster) at 4:08 AM on Nov. 19, 2010