how did first time moms cope with going back to work full tine

amazing10

Asked by amazing10 at 4:03 AM on Nov. 19, 2010 in General Parenting

• I had no choice, I had to suck it up and do it to help support my family
    fallnangel3

Answer by fallnangel3 at 5:12 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• i'd still like to experience that, our job market is dead dead dead. Hence why I come here so often.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 6:39 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Any mom going back to work needs to take comfort in knowing she is doing what is best for her family. Either to help the family budget and/or to be all she wants to be. The children benefit from having a happy fulfilled mom and one who is secure in knowing she is doing her best.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:50 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I dreaded it. The very thought of leaving him had me in hysterics. We found a very nice lady to watch him, but I couldn't drop him off. I would have been bawling. So the first 2 weeks my husband did it. I cried at work. But slowly, I got used to it. I saw he was fine. We fell into a routine. It worked out fine. It was the same for each baby. Very hard in the beginning, but then it just becomes life. Good luck! Now, 15 years later, I truly believe daycare is great for kids. They have adventures, play dates, lessons, fun, every single day.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:59 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I agree with fallnangel3 I didn't have time to worry just went back to work with the same mind set as before . A really great support system at home helps alot. Trusting whoever(daycare family or friend ) you would have to leave your new baby with takes off stress of worrying about them when your away.
    waitin4u

Answer by waitin4u at 11:41 AM on Nov. 19, 2010