How many of you shave or wax your private area?

Just curious!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on Jul. 5, 2008 in Relationships

• I shave but only a small area...not the whole thing. I've shaved the whole thing a few times before and it's horrible to try to keep up with and when it grows back...OUCH!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Jul. 5, 2008

• I shave and trim I wouldn't wax even if someone paid me
    ilovemybananer

Answer by ilovemybananer at 10:07 AM on Jul. 5, 2008

• NO! Ok, well like I shave around the edges so it doesn't poke out of my underwear but that is it. I did it all once for hubby and never again. I felt like a little girl and he thought it was one of the nastiest things he has ever seen.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 10:24 AM on Jul. 5, 2008

• I have been shaving mine for years now, I wouldn't have it no other way. The best way to do a clean shave is with an electric or rechargeable razor b/c a hand razor will cause hair bumps and it will hurt and itch when it start to grow back
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Jul. 5, 2008

• I shave down to a about a 1-2 inch wide strip. I've had a bikini wax twice and it was horrible. All of my friends shave at least that far down and some keep it completely shaved.
    Gotoyourmoms

Answer by Gotoyourmoms at 10:54 AM on Jul. 5, 2008

• I shave, I am to scared to wax. My husband likes it when I shave.
    buddahsangel

Answer by buddahsangel at 11:16 AM on Jul. 5, 2008

• I shave a bit and keep it trimmed. I don't shave it completely--too itchy!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Jul. 5, 2008

• must say itchy is worth it when hubby is happy to satisfy. i shaved when i was younger and didn't for a long time but to trim and now i shave it all again. its like wearing high heels or a thong once you're used to it doesn't bother you so much.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Jul. 5, 2008

• I shave the bikini line and trim the rest. If I shave it all, I'll itch and get a bad rash & lots of ingrown hairs. :(
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 11:55 AM on Jul. 5, 2008

• I shave.. but not completely off... havent tried waxing.. Im scared LOL
    Vonirae2

Answer by Vonirae2 at 12:20 PM on Jul. 5, 2008