how to lose weight

im really overweight and i need ideas on how to lose the weight. i think i use food as a comfort. if anyone out there needs to lose weight maybe we can do it together.

stressedoutgran

Asked by stressedoutgran at 5:10 AM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Health

• Hey stressed, I'm in the same boat you are in.For the past week I've read articles trying to find an easy fix on how to get some kind of diet started.I have to do something too! I read women need to up their amount of vitamin D if you do you'll lose weight, well I'm gonna go buy some plus start watching what I eat.I've never been much of an exerciser but I told my hubby I want a treadmill for xmas. I have to do something because for one, i can see a BIG difference in my health, not to mention my clothing size and I'm really embarassed how I look! It just seems like I have NO willpower.If you wanna give it a go, I will to! It's unfortunate it's the hollidays but I have to quit putting it off! Send me a message if you wanna get this started.
    anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 5:29 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• lets go im siting here eating cookies at 2:30 in the morning. i have NO will power at all. my daughter says she hears me breathe deeply. i really need to lose. if we can do it together that would be great. im really embrassed to go anywhere. i really am dreading the holidays.
    stressedoutgran

Comment by stressedoutgran (original poster) at 5:36 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• sounds good to me, maybe we could motivate each other! I'm sick and tired of being the "fat girl!" I'm mad I let myself get like this! How do we talk to eachother on here besides this way? Let me know if you know how!
    anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 5:45 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Ladies- come check out the Healthy Weight Loss group!
    DON"T DIET! They don't work...make a lifestyle change. If you feel the urge to snack- get a hobby...do squats, lunges, jog in place, chew some gum, BRUSH YOUR TEETH!!! the urge will go away. YOU have to make the decision and stick with it. I've lost 57 lbs in 9 months.
    PM me if you want tips, etc...
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 7:00 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Thanks mcginnisc, i'm game! you said to pm you for tips, i'm new to this and not sure what you mean? can you explain, thanks!
    anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 7:13 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

Click on my screen name and then click on send message...I'll get back to you as soon as I can..I'll be on and off this weekend as I'm uber busy getting ready to leave for a cruise next weekend.
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 9:04 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Check out my journal post. Lots of great information, hope it helps!

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 12:11 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• Look into Juice Plus. I lost 19 lbs in three months by using the capsules and smoothie mix.
    www.welovejuiceplus.com
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 10:26 PM on Nov. 19, 2010