Seen on Yahoo...

Homeless man returns $3300. Would you have returned it? How much found money would it take for you not to return it?

To me $3300 is not enough for me to pay off pay off any of my debt. So I would probably return it. Because I can not do anything but go on a shopping spree with that little money. No if it was over $10,000 I would have kept it.

Asked by louise2 at 5:40 AM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i think most would keep it, if it was actually in your hands i think ud keep it just imo
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:06 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• wow, thats a hard question. I hate to say it but I would probably return it even though it could come in handy.
    SB2010

Answer by SB2010 at 5:55 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I seen that this morning also. While any money I found would be enough money to do anything with it including paying off a bill or 2 I would like to think I would return the money at any amount.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:00 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I would say yes now. I honestly can't say though if I was homeless. That would be one of the cases I would have to be in that situation.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 6:52 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I can think of a couple debts I could pay off, or some much needed repairs and upgrades to my car and home. If I was struggling, and there was no end in sight, I'd keep it. Sorry I just would cuz I know my family has need of it and it would get put to good use. My advice: Don't walk around with that kinda cash.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 7:19 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I would return it without a question, I'd return a mil if I found it and not keep a dime. Someone is missing that money and even if they don't miss it, someone else earned it, note me.
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 7:23 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• not*
    momov4kids

• I would never keep money that isnt mine I have had money stolen from me before and I hate for someone to take my money....so I wouldnt do it to someone else they might really need it more than me and its not mine
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 9:16 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I think that is a lot of money. As a homeless person it would be a fortune.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:02 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I would WANNA keep it, but my darn conscience probably wouldn't let me! Oh well.
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 10:18 AM on Nov. 19, 2010