Who in your relationship loves the other more? You or your husband/so?

Syphon

Asked by Syphon at 6:21 AM on Nov. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• I think it's impossible to say because we do not have the ability to see into the hearts of our spouses. My husband and I have been married almost 46 years, and I know that he loves me and I know that I love him. And that is enough for me.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 6:27 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• 46 years! Wow that's amazing! Congrats!
    Syphon

Comment by Syphon (original poster) at 6:33 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• we go back and forth about this. I'll say "I love you", he'll say "I love you more". Or, he'll say "I love you" and I'll say "I love you more" We haven't really come up with a way to prove either one is right or wrong
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:43 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I'd like to think we love each other both as much as humanly possible as a spouse can, but there's no way to really know..
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 6:47 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• He always says he does, but I would say it is even, after 38 years I would say both.

Answer by older at 6:51 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• With my husband and I he tells me loves me more but I think we love each other the same amount. It all depends on the couple and how much u put into yourselves.
    AJMcGuire

Answer by AJMcGuire at 6:57 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I would have to say DH. I am not very loving and do not have many emotions. I am trying to work on it with a counselor.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 7:20 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I think I love him more. I think over the last year his love has grown a 1000% but I still love him more.
    christinato

Answer by christinato at 9:10 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I adore him so much and I'm very expressive about it to him. He's more the stoic type and isn't as comfortable being so expressive. I would say we both love each other equally but show it in different ways. He always thinks of me and makes our lives very comfortable. He tries to anticipate my needs and my daughter's too. I see his love in his eyes. I'm more hugging and kissing him and telling him how much I love him. He knows I'm crazy about him.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 11:41 AM on Nov. 19, 2010

• We've been married 25 years now.

We love each other. Period.

One of us does not love more than the other. We both just **love**...

I can not weigh out and compare who loves who the most. It would be impossible. We are both individuals, we both love in our own way, we both feel and express love in our own way.. Plus it's impossible to know with 100% certainity what's in another person's heart and mind (love starts in the mind).. Therefore, it's impossible for me to say one of us loves more than the other. We both love.. That's it.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 12:37 PM on Nov. 19, 2010